Saturday, July 11, 2009

NAHO booth set-up

It was a strange feeling to return to Sir John Franklin high school gym for the NAHO booth set-up. Up to a year ago, I had attended this gymnasium on a regular basis to cover soccer, volleyball, badminton, and basketball tournaments galore. Again, it was very nostalgic, especially seeing the banners on the walls for the championship tournaments I had attended.

What made the experience even more strange is that as I reconnected with and met new people during set-up, I had trouble remembering if I had known them in Yellowknife or from the previous conferences I have attended on behalf of NAHO.

Regardless, it was great to see all NAHO’s latest resources and publications spread out on our table and ready for distribution. It was also nice to distribute our products to delegates at other displays and trade for new swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment